Little Mix announce UK tour for new album LM5: How to get tickets
Little Mix have announced a new UK and Ireland tour in support of their upcoming album LM5.
The pop group â Jade Thirwall, Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jesy Nelson â will begin their string of shows in Dublin on 10 October 2019 and take in dates in Belfast, Liverpool, Birmingham, Nottingham and London.
Tickets for the show go on sale at 9am on 26 October and will be available to purchase from AXS and Ticketmaster.
See the full dates below:
10 October â 3Arena, Dublin
13 October â SSE Arena, Belfast
18, 19 October â The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
21, 22 October â Echo Arena, Liverpool
25, 26 October â Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle© Shutterstock Jesy Nelson
28, 29 October â FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
31 October and 1, 2 November â The O2, London
8, 9 November â Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
11, 12 November â Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
15, 16 November â Manchester Arena
18, 19 November â First Direct Arena, Leeds© Shutterstock Little Mix
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but donât panic if you havenât left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information.
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didnât want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets.